|This folder houses all the requests that expired or pieces that have no submit link. I will randomly request them again in the future, if possible.|
Waxing and Waning: Full Circle‘Rith’st, th’ an Oidhche-Shamhna air a tilleadh,Again, Samhain Night has returned,Waxing and Waning: Full Circle by diddles25
Tha dlùth ‘n deireadh ‘n t-Samhraidh, ‘n deireadh fhèin naClose is the end of the Summer, the very end of
Buana. Th’ an t-suain Gheamhraidh thar a’ MhàthairThe harvest. The slumber of Winter is over the Mother
Fad ‘s gun crìochnaich ‘s tòisich bliadhn’, caithidhWhile a year begins and ends, all,
h-Uile, marbh ‘s beò, aon oidhche còmhla…Dead and alive, will spend one night together…
Fad ‘s gun tionndaidh bliadhn’ eile ‘rith’st onWhile the year turns again from the
t-Samhradh, ‘n t-àm na Màthar, is chun Chailleach,Summer, the time of the Mother, and into the Crone,
Tha mi ‘n dòchas gum beir Is’ A gliocasI hope that She will grant Her wisdom
- all members are accepted automatically
- if your work was requested, please join/watch us!
- submissions must be of high quality and contain artworks pertaining to a living or dead culture, ethnicity, religion, or tradition.
- we understand that we have a lot of folders. If you really don't know what folder it goes in, just drop it in and we will move it to the proper folder.
- there is a daily limit of 4 submissions
- we only accept high quality work
- we only accept works that have a proper photograph or scan taken of them
- we do not accept WIPs
- if you remove your work from this group without explanation, we may ban you from the group
- we reserve the right to decline any submissions. You will not receive an explanation why because I run 12 groups and do not have time to explain, but try not to take it personally. We may even accept some of your submissions and reject others.
- please feel free to submit other people's works from your favorites folders. We would appreciate it!
- we focus mainly on other forms of traditional and digital art but will accept beautifully composed photographs
- input and suggestions are always welcome
|More Journal Entries|